home about me recipes morsels

Monday, September 10, 2012

BIG News!

As I have previously mentioned, my waistline has certainly started to grow since the start of this blog.  Now, it is expanding for other reasons!


Carl and I are expecting a sweet little bundle of joy in very early March and we are beyond excited.

Expanding our family has been something we have dreamed about for many years and we are just so happy that the time has finally come! Of course we are a little anxious and overwhelmed but I think that comes along with the territory!

And as for our other little "baby" - Henry is going to be a fantastic big-brother - we just know it! 
I mean - come on - just look at this face!



Stay tuned for updates on the "baking" of this little baby bun as the weeks go on.  It sure is the sweetest recipe I know I'll ever create and I'm so excited to share it with all of you.

Now that food sounds appealing to me again and my stomach has decided to temporarily let it stay - I'll be back to sharing new recipes in the weeks to come!

Have some baby advice?  Know some fantastic products that are a MUST? I'd love to hear them!  We are all ears on this end!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. SO excited for you and Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your "bun" will bee the best "recipe" you ever bake!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many excited hugs and CONGRATULATIONS to you and Carl!! And more kisses for Henry for already being such a wonderful big brother! So exciting!! :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nicole and Carl!!!!!!!!! I am super stoked for you! :-D There is no more wonderful feeling than to hold your little one in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! How exciting! Congratulations!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...