home about me recipes morsels

Friday, June 15, 2012

My Favorite Baking Supplies - 1st Edition

I spend a lot of time in my kitchen. Therefore, I really need to LOVE everything in it. As a result - over the years, I have developed quite the collection of kitchen supplies and gadgets.  When people come over to visit, I often get asked where a lot of my kitchen supplies were purchased.  I have used the majority of these products more times that I can remember - and love them all. These favorites in particular are too good not to share.  You can never have enough cute cupcake liners, right?!

Le Creuset Spatulas - They are stain resistant, heat resistant and very sturdy.  The silicone portion comes off for easy washing and cleaning.  Mine has also survived numerous washes in the dishwasher with no issues.  They are the perfect size for stirring and scooping out delicious batter from the batter bowl!  The majority of mine are mustard yellow (Le Creuset's official name is "Dijon") - but I have many different colors of these spatulas as I love them so much!

Wilton Disposable Decorating/Icing Bags - These are inexpensive and make clean-up super easy!  The basic cake decorating kit comes with a variety of metal decorating tips that I have used for at least five years now.  They are easy to wash and make icing a cinch.  I will never go back to spreading icing with a knife on mini muffins or cupcakes again!  The best part - you only have to wash the tips!  Two thumbs up for less dishes!

Williams Sonoma Mini Muffin/Cupcake Pan - I received these as a gift at my bridal shower and I cannot say it enough how much I love these.  They are non-stick and relatively easy to clean.  The mini wells are the perfect size and delicious treats bake evenly.  It holds enough for two dozen treats so most of my recipes are done in one pan.  The only complaint I have (and it is minor) is that if you have clean around the lip of the wells - well - so that you do not build up residue.  These pans are also dishwasher safe. I've had these for almost three years now and they still look brand new - even after at least 75+ times of use.

Mini Cupcake Liners - I stumbled about these cute little cupcake wrappers from a recommendation via another blogger.  Since then, I have ordered from them quite a few times and am very happy with not only the quality - but the customer service.  The liners are very affordable and the shipping is reasonable.  The best thing about these liners is that they are relatively grease proof and do not bleed.  The cupcake liners stay colorful and vibrant after baking which is a huge plus for me!

Le Creuset Batter Bowl -  I asked for this a few years ago for Christmas and when my mother-in-law purchased it for me so thought that I would never really use it.  In all honesty, it is probably in my top five most used kitchen tools.  It is the perfect size for mixing and pouring.  The cleanup is super easy and it is also dishwasher safe.  I use this bowl for so much more than just batter.  I absolutely LOVE it! ...and yes, it is yellow!

Mini Cookie Scoop - This scoop is the perfect size for transferring one tablespoon of batter/mixture from the batter bowl to the wells on the baking pan.  Using this handy tool helps ensure your baked treats are uniform.  I have a variety of these scoops in all different sizes and use them often.  They have so many more purposes that just cookie making!

If you have any questions about these goodies, please let me know.  I have purchased many products after doing research and hearing feedback about them from other people.  As I result of that positive process, I will always give my honest opinion.  In case you are interested in adding any of these items to your kitchen team, I have posted the links to all of these items under the picture below!

I would LOVE to know what some of your favorite mini cupcake/muffin baking tools are.  Please leave me a comment below so I can search them out!

Stay tuned for a tasty NUTELLA recipe using all of the goodies below!!

Enjoy!



Spatula | Decorating/Icing BagsTips | Mini Cupcake Liners | Mini Cupcake/Muffin Pan | Cookie Scoop | Batter Bowl


Disclaimer:  I was not compensated in any way - from anyone - to write this post.  The manufacturers and sellers of these products have no idea who I am.  I just love their products and want to share my affinity for them.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite baking supply is the tasting spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Its all is such great and very useful baking supplies. Its all is need when we make cup cake. Its too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is indeed awesome. I really find this sharing pretty impressive. I love baking, too. Some of your favorites are mine as well. I collected different shapes of cookie molders and I really find it fun to use. I consider these baking supplies my best buddies. Thanks!

    -http://www.norpak.net/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...